Sunday, September 19, 2010

Snafu with Best Buy

So I pre-ordered the Nikon d3100, which just got released today sept 19th. I stayed up late with Best Buy online order customer support attempting to change the order so I could pick it up at my local Best Buy Store. I was told that this could be done by at least 3 people. Short story, it didn't end up working and my camera is already in process of being shipped. Best Buy was very apologetic for steering me wrong, so they credited me $45 bones in an attempt to calm this kimosobe down. Well nothing calms me down like savin that green stuff. In todays world of constant, instant gratification I have to wait for it to get shipped to me.

So I started in on taking a look at the manual. It's only 224 pages. I can't explain how excited I am to get this camera. I will focus on learning the manual so that when it comes, that camera won't know what hit it.

http://nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/noprint/D3100_ENnoprint.pdf check out the manual, i'm pretty sure this camera can do anything.

Wait a tick, what the devil does snafu mean? "Situation normal: all fouled up" (put in whatever F word you like, this blog is g rated).

Maybe you learned something.

Rockin, OUT!

No comments: